I see a some people who wanted to know how to add a PDF file on their Blog post. For the moment it's not possible to add directly a PDF in the Wix Blog features but there is a Workaround to do it !
I made for you a quick tutorial on how to do it in the most simple way :
1) You need to add the Wix Files Share app and set the page as a hidden page (you can also set a password for this page)
2) When you have done all the setting you can have your own online files library that let you create folders and download all the PDF that you want :
3) Then click on the PDF file and copy the link in your browser tab :
4) Endly you just have to choose the text or image where you want to have a PDF link and paste the link of the point 3). You can view the link of this example on this post here.
5) And ... you are ready to go !!! :-)
You don't have time or don't want to launch you own PDF files library ?
No worries ! You can also use our public library that we've done just for you :
Feel free to use it ! :-)
I take the opportunity of this post to congratulate @Simona Griskute, @Maya Ekron and @Rotem Rosensweig (and probably other people at Wix) for all their great work that they do everyday for the Wix Blog ! Cheers !