I am very happy that WIX added the option to translate your blog posts into another language using Wix multilingual however, I ran into a problem. When I first translated some posts it all went smoothly. I followed the tutorial from WIX and translated three of my articles. The only problem I had then is that when I went to my published site and went on my Slovenian translated page where I have my posts is that the thumbnails (text beside the picture: Title and description) weren't translated, altho the posts were translated once I opened them. So I figured out that just has to be a bug that will get fixed shortly. The next day I went into my editor and on my translated blog site (same site as yesterday) and saw that it said "no-posts-feed. on-the-way" message what I assume means that there are no posts on the category. I went on my English version and the posts were there. I went on my published site and saw that there was still the same problem on my translated page as it was one day ago. So from that point on, I didn't publish any new changes on my website because I am afraid that the "no-posts-feed. on-the-way" message is going to be displayed on my translated site. So here is my question is this a bug and should I just wait until it gets fixed and then publish my website or did I do something wrong and it is actually really easy to fix. Until this problem is solved I will just publish my translated posts which I figured out will be published and there will only be the "no translated thumbnail" problem.
Thank you for your help.
Here is a link to my translated website with a thumbnail problem: