Oh boy. The reason I use Wix is so that I don't have to do stuff like this. You've completely broken (i.e. reset) the formatting and page layout and getting my site the way I wanted now has to be done all over again.
And even the most simple of tasks appears to be impossible.
- How do I change the background colour of the Tiled Post Feed Layout?
- How do I change the number of columns on the Tiled Post Feed Layout?
- On the old tiled post feed layout, I had boxes with a drop shadow to encompass each post. Can't find how to do that any more.
- Read More button was customisable. Can't even find an option for it now.
- My old blog page had other page elements on there that tied into blog content. I guess there's no way to migrate this so that has to be redone too.
I haven't even looked at the post pages and the category pages. I'm dreading it.
I was wondering if Wix was worth the money. You have just created a ton of work for me. Perhaps it's easier to start again somewhere else.