I have a simple blog with lots of images. I have switched to the New Blog because of the changes in April. Is there anything I can do about the following:
1. Only a few of my images changed over in the gallery (where I go to choose an image for the blog.)
2. Image resizing. Using the directional "dots" on the side is more difficult than diagonal The resizer also doesn't allow you to much control over the size. I'm using images that are much bigger than what I did in the Old Blog.
3. IMPORTANT - Wrap text around the image. I should be able to insert an image without spending an hour trying to figure out how to eliminate the space between images and text.
With having to move to the New Blog, I have to eliminate these spaces manually, again. And I find the only way I can do it is to delete the image, reformat the paragraph, and reinsert the image - this includes having to go upload the image from my computer because it was no longer uploaded. It's a waste of my time. I have to go through 27 blogs. I spend a month researching and preparing my blog before I write it up at the end of the month. I missed posting my December and I will miss January and possibly February blogs. I don't have the time to do the work that needs to be done with the images and research new topics.
It worked perfectly here. Why can't it work like this in the New Blog Editor? I'm beyond frustrated and am worried that I won't get it done before the April deadline.
Questions about Privacy Notice. I have three third-party apps.
1. How do I find out how many cookies do these third-parties AND WIX use?
2. I need to disclose the addresses. How do I find out more information on the third-parties and Wix?
3. Are there any templates to use?
4. I don't require to sign into my site. How can I get a pop up where all a person has to do is click on it to accept?
I have been contacting support about this and not given sufficient information. I would be forever grateful for any advice that can get me back up and writing in February.