I wanted to do the same and felt way over my head, lol. What I tested was adding the blog app to each page. It worked - I was able to have a page for travel and then book reviews. But what I couldn't do (or figure out) was have both show up on the main page as recent blogs. I'm going to follow this post and hope someone has a better answer than me.
@ the moment i did a tricky way
1. i made a blog page hidden from the main menu.
2. i add a new page and add all sections that i want to show as a different departments.
3. i connect each section to direct link when the costumer click on the section go to this link.
4. inside the blog i build up different categories - each category have unique link like. www.yourwebsitename.com/blog/category-name
5. mission done you have one blog but with different sections look.
have a look to this attached pictures but sorry the language is arabic but you can get the idea.
Nice! I'm not sure I have the patience to try this today but I will soon. Thank you!
Hi! I can second the @Mohamed L Deeb. Try to play with categories and custom feeds. Please read here more on how the custom feed works: https://support.wix.com/en/article/adding-and-setting-up-a-custom-feed-in-the-new-wix-blog
Wix Blog Updates